2017/2018 Membership Fee Structure
Family memberships $20
Individual memberships $15
Student memberships $10
Senior memberships $5
Non-Resident memberships $25
Business memberships $50
Non-Profit memberships $35
Discount Card Businesses & Non-Profit membership $25
Student membership requires valid and current school ID
Senior membership requires proof of age (65+ yrs)
Non-Profit membership requires valid 501c3
Discount Card Businesses and Non-Profits must apply prior to September with discount information and art work.
You are an important part of your community and your feedback will help JBAN enhance and preserve the quality of life for individuals and families living in your neighborhood.
Once you become a member of JBAN you will receive:
- A local business discount card (2 for family memberships)
- Emails about events and opportunities within the community
- Emailed notices, safety information, crime updates, and invitations to engage with development.
- Newsletters delivered to your home notifying you of events and activities
- Voting privileges for neighborhood resident members
- Special drawings for gifts and prizes throughout the year
- Discounts to JBAN events
- A chance to be part of the positive changes in the neighborhood
Membership lasts from September 1 – October 31 of the following year. Paid members prior to the Annual Meeting and JBAN Report may attend the dinner for free and vote on board members. Board members must be paid members 30 days prior to the annual event.
Your business is an important asset to the John Ball Area Neighborhood. You do everything you can to understand your customers’ needs and concerns. By joining JBAN you have another opportunity to learn and understand exactly what is important to those valued customers. Becoming a member of the organization also helps to convey your business’s commitment to the neighborhood, while giving you and neighborhood residents an opportunity to work together on issues of mutual concern.
By aiding in the efforts to reduce crimes in your area you can help preserve and enhance neighborhood property and business values. Through various neighborhood cleanup efforts, litter control, and beautification projects the areas around your business and your neighborhood will improve and will invite customers into your company.